The first semester here at KUL Gothenburg was mainly Medicine and Psychiatry. Ten weeks for the first and four for the latter. Here they have test for each subject when it's finished. I got to know today that I cleared Psychiatry as well. I'm feeling very blessed. It was very hectic though. 4 and a half month of really hard time balancing home, baby and traveling daily to Gothenburg from Halmstad. Oh, and studies too.
It's time to write the post I was never looking forward to writing. Because this is about NOT clearing TULE. My worst nightmare has come true. Something I had never expected and still am unable to accept. I have to admit it, I am still shocked, and wake up every day hoping and wishing that all this that happened in the past month was just a bad dream. But it's not. It's true. I did give the exam, and I did not clear it. That makes me feel like a really dumb student, because this kind of failure is something I have never experienced, nor awaited. Let me go into the background a little bit. I am a good enough student of medicine, I have never failed any exam, I chose this profession by my own choice and I am very passionate about it. Since the time I found out I'd be moving to Sweden, I have been trying to find out about this particular test. From whatever I gathered (and I can't quote any sources, unfortunately) the practical test is a breeze, because all th...
Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteHi Nosheen,I have been called for intervju for kompletterande utbildning .I am glad if you would reply me how the intervju goes on that day.Is it a discussion between the candidates and those who would intervju or is it a discussion in group.Can you share some experiences you had when you faced the intervju.
ReplyDeleteI can write another post so that others can also benefit.
DeleteGood luck to you!